Got Questions about the WeGoShop.com Grocery Shopping & Delivery Service?
We Have Answers!
Do you provide grocery shopping and delivery in my area?
- The WeGoShop.com delivery area is continuously expanding via a network of Associate Owners. To determine if WeGoShop.com delivers in your city, please visit the Delivery Areas page for further information.
How does the quality of the food that I order from WeGoShop.com compare to what I can find at my local grocery store?
- You will find the quality of the products the exact same as your local grocery store because that is where we get your groceries, from the local grocery store of your choice!
Can I trust WeGoShop.com to pick my meat, produce and other fresh foods?
- Absolutely! Our shoppers will shop for your meats, produce and other fresh foods just as if they were shopping for themselves, including checking for the latest expiration date. If we don't feel that it's good enough for us, why would it be good enough for you? We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and we believe that if you are not a satisfied customer then you wont be a repeat customer and repeat customers are the livelihood of our business.
Do you shop at "Warehouse" Type Stores like Costco or Sam's Club?
- Yes, provided that this is a local store. We do ask however, that you please be familiar with the items that these stores carry. Normally these types of stores are for bulk purchases and they do not carry particular brands or sizes that you would usually be able to purchase at your neighborhood grocery store. Please understand that some of these stores require a membership, therefore it is at the discretion of each independently owned and operated WeGoShop.com location whether or not there will be an additional fee for shopping at these types of stores for your order.
Can I purchase alcohol, tobacco and Lottery Games?
- This is completely dependent of each independently owned and operated WeGoShop.com location and the laws in your delivery area. Each location does reserve the right to not offer the delivery of these items. We believe in keeping our children safe and without addiction. Because of this, we will ask for ID. when delivering your grocery shopping order that may contain age appropriate items. The person accepting the order will be required to show proof of age with either a valid, legal, State, Government or Military issued identification card. The legal age to purchase alcohol, tobacco and lottery games is dependent upon your state. As well, depending upon local laws of your delivery area, the purchase or transportation of alcohol, may not be available.
Can I use coupons on my grocery shopping and delivery order?
- Most of our independently owned and operated WeGoShop.com location accept coupons to use for your purchase, however it will be necessary for us to pick up your coupons prior to shopping for your groceries and there may be an additional charge to pick up the coupons from you, unless you have provided them during the delivery of a previous order. To determine if there is an additional charge for this service, please call your local WeGoShop.com location first or navigate to the order information page of your local WeGoShop.com location via our Delivery Areas link.
- If we already have coupons for specific items that you are ordering, we will use those coupons to save you money on the purchase of your groceries and share the savings with you 50/50. For example, if we provide a coupon that is specific to an item on your order and that coupon is valued at $1.00, we will keep .50 cents of the savings and you will reap the savings of .50 cents on your grocery order. We both win!
Why doesn't WeGoShop.com provide a list of products available with pictures and prices?
- The reason why we do not list product categories, pictures and prices is because we shop at the local grocery store of your choice, we are not an online grocery store. With thousands of grocery stores that carry millions of different products, it would be virtually impossible for us to list every product that every store in the country carries, along with their individual prices. Unlike other grocery delivery services, who allow you to shop from their selection of items, they either warehouse their products or have an exclusive partnership with one particular store, whcih usually means higher grocery prices. We believe in giving you, the customer, the freedom of choice to choose the actual products and brands that you want as well as the particular store that they come from. For helpful hints on ordering your particular brand of groceries, please visit our Ordering Tips page.
How specific do I have to be on my grocery list?
- Because we want you to be at least 99% satisfied with your experience of using WeGoShop.com, we ask that you be as specific as possible with your grocery list. With millions of individual grocery items available, product description, when necessary, is important. We want to be sure that we get it right for you for the first time and every time! Please be sure to read our substitution policy on the next line.
Will you substitute items that might not be available?
- Yes, unless you specify otherwise! To ensure that your order is completed to your satisfaction, our professional, personal shoppers will use the following guidelines when making substitutions:
- If you do not specify a particular brand when you order, the WeGoShop.com personal shopper will carefully select one that is of good quality.
- If a specific size is not listed, the medium size will be selected.
- If the product is out of stock, we will first try to substitute with a different size of the identical product. The next size smaller is selected over the next size larger unless otherwise specified.
- If we cannot change size, we will substitute a different comparable brand of the same product.
- If it is not possible to substitute a size or name brand, the item will be deleted from the order, and you will be informed at the time of delivery. WeGoShop.com cannot be held responsible for out of stock items.
- If you would prefer to not have products substituted or if you would prefer to not have certain products substituted, please indicate this information when placing your order.
What are your grocery shopping and delivery service fees?
- The service fee is dependent upon the independently owned and operated WeGoShop.com location that services your area. Please visit the Delivery Areas page and navigate to your delivery city for further information. You may learn that our service fees differ from our competitors and there are several reasons for this:
- We are a personal shopping service provider, we do not profit from the sale of groceries.
- Unlike most other grocery delivery services, we are able to take telephone orders.
- When we are shopping for your groceries, your order is getting the absolute attention that it deserves because we do not shop for your order at the same time as someone else's grocery order.
- WeGoShop.com provides grocery shopping and delivery from your favorite local grocery store, you get the brands and pay the prices that you are already used to.
- We will shop from more than one grocery store for you.
Are there any other fees?
- Additional fees may be charged for different circumstances other than just a just a straight grocery shopping and delivery order. Any additional fees are at the discretion of each independently owned and operated WeGoShop.com location. Many additional fees, if any, are listed on the order information page for your local WeGoShop.com location. Please visit the Delivery Areas page and navigate to your delivery city for further information.
What are your shop and delivery hours?
- The WeGoShop.com shopping and delivery hours are dependent upon the independently owned and operated WeGoShop.com location that services your city. Please visit the Delivery Areas page and navigate to your delivery city for further information.
Does it take a long time to place an order?
- No, unlike other grocery delivery services, where you have to search through pages of products to click on, we do not have "virtual aisles" for you to waste time in and shop through. Because we go shop at the local grocery store of your choice, it would be nearly impossible for WeGoShop.com to separate each store, the particular products that they carry and their individual prices. We assume that you know what you want, where you want it from and about how much it's going to cost. Using our online order form couldn't be any easier plus you can call the local WeGoShop.com location that services your area directly and place your order over the phone! Just visit the Delivery Areas page and navigate to your delivery city for additional information.
How far in advance do I need to order?
- In most cities where the WeGoShop.com grocery shopping and delivery service is available, we can generally offer next business day delivery (if the next day is a normal delivery day) and in some cases, same day delivery may be available. Some WeGoShop.com locations however, may request for a reservation and that information should be listed at the order information page for that location.
- All available delivery times are filled on a first come, first served basis, and popular times do fill quickly. So we do ask that you place your order by 7:00 p.m. the night before to better ensure a next business day delivery. Please understand that due to the demand of our services, we may not be able to guarantee a next business day delivery but we will always do our best to accommodate you for the time of your request.
Can I change or cancel my delivery time after I have placed my order?
- Yes, but you must call and speak with your local WeGoShop.com location to make the change. You must call at least 3 hours before the scheduled delivery time. Sending an email may not be sufficient enough to stop your grocery order from being processed.
Do I need to be home to receive my grocery delivery?
- Unless other arrangements have been made with your local WeGoShop.com location, someone must be home to receive your order, pay for the groceries and our grocery shopping and delivery service. WeGoShop.com is different from other services. We go shop for your groceries on an individual basis, meaning that we do not shop for anyone else's order at the same time as yours. So your order comes directly from the store to your door without any unnecessary delays. Unfortunately most of our WeGoShop.com locations do not have a fail-proof, viable way to store perishable items from your order for long periods of time. If you need to cancel or change your delivery time, you must call and speak with your local WeGoShop.com location to make the change. You must call at least 3 hours before the scheduled delivery time. Sending an email may not be sufficient enough to stop your grocery order from being processed.
How do I pay for my grocery shopping and delivery order?
- Unless other arrangements have been made, generally you will pay for your groceries and the service fee upon delivery by cash, check, debit, credit card or by using a WeGoShop.com Grocery Shopping and Delivery Gift Certificate. Some special circumstances however, may require a good faith deposit to be placed toward the purchase of your groceries and service fee, prior to shopping, for our financial protection.
- Each WeGoShop.com location determines their own payment acceptance policy and may have other restrictions or conditions than above. To determine if your local, independently owned and operated WeGoShop.com location has a different payment policy than above, please navigate to the order information page of your delivery city by clicking HERE.
- If your local WeGoShop.com location has a payment acceptance policy that does not work for you, you always have the option to Purchase a Gift Certificate for yourself using your credit card, which can be used with all Authorized WeGoShop.com locations on our web site.
Does WeGoShop.com accept EBT (food stamps)?
- Because WeGoShop.com is not an online grocery store, only a grocery shopping and delivery service provider, we are not eligible to accept EBT. However, you may be able to have your local WeGoShop.com location pick up your EBT card prior to shopping to use on your grocery shopping order. Please be aware that there may be an additional fee to pick up your card. Payment for the grocery shopping and delivery service fee must be arranged with a different form of payment because we cannot bill your EBT card for our service fee.
What if I receive my grocery delivery order and realize that I ordered the wrong item or I receive an item I didn't order?
- Complete customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Along with your grocery order, we give you the actual receipt from the grocery store so you are able to make returns or exchanges. If the mistake is ours, we will make it right by returning or exchanging the product for you, or arranging credit on that or a future order.
What if I am not happy with an item in my grocery delivery order order?
- If, for any reason, you are dissatisfied with an item, you may return the item to the store with the grocery store receipt that we provide to you. If it happens to be our mistake, we will reimburse you at the time of the delivery or on your next delivery, at your discretion. WeGoShop.com will do whatever it takes, within reason, to make sure you are at least 99% satisfied with our service.
Can I tip my personal grocery shopper?
- Please do! Though gratuities are greatly appreciated, they are both optional and completely at your discretion. If you are happy and satisfied with the service that was provided to you, a tip is always welcome.
Can WeGoShop.com refuse my grocery shopping and delivery order?
- Each independently owned and operated WeGoShop.com location does reserve the right to refuse service to anyone within the legal limits of the law.
Can I shop for relatives if I live in another city?
This is a great idea! How can I start a WeGoShop.com grocery shopping and delivery service business in my area?
- WeGoShop.com is continuously expanding nationwide via a network of Independent Associate Owners. If you have an interest in starting your own grocery shopping and delivery service business in your area by becoming a WeGoShop.com Associate Owner, please visit our Start a WeGoShop.com Business page for more information.
Who can I contact with questions about the WeGoShop.com grocery shopping and delivery service?
- You may contact WeGoShop.com by clicking HERE.